Thread: [ThunderClan] Now THIS is Paradise!
View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2024, 08:25 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Now THIS is Paradise!

Hey! I just have some questions about these characters and how exactly they would fit into the group! ^^

@nyx ~

My biggest question is: how far would Mountainkit go when it comes to her bullying? In other words, where would she draw the line and what would her limits be? For example, Rosekit will go all the way from saying rude and overly honest things to actually trying to hurt somebody with claws and teeth. You mentioned peer pressure, so that may or may not have an effect on how far she would go when bullying the victims, it all depends on what’s most realistic to her character.

@appariitiion ~

You said that Dapplepaw would normally aim for passive aggression and gossip, more verbal methods of bullying. So my biggest question here is: where would Dapplepaw be during the times when Rosekit and other group members are getting physically aggressive? And another thing- how would he feel about Rosekit (a), throwing threats to physically hurt a victim, and (b), actually going through with these threats? I know for a fact that Rosekit won’t feel much shame unless he hurts somebody more than he meant to. Just getting to know what Dapplepaw’s perspective on the whole situation would be.

With that said, to the both of you, have a nice day, month, year, and all the rest!

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~