View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2024, 04:23 PM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Status: ♢You Dart across the floor♢ Try not to lose your head♢
Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: The Orange Tree! [Orangeblossom Finder]

user13595_pic49889_1710365346.png

"And I don't Want the World to
See me
'Cause I don't think that they'd Understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

--Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls

The sunlight blinds you, and you can scarcely bear the light of it. Squinting, you sigh and notice something peculiar- you're injured. You don't remember it, not at all. How did that happen? "Hey, you okay? I just came to check on you, bring you some food." you jump and notice a tom is entering, and for a moment you're greatful that he's blocking the sunlight. He drops prey, a squirrel, you note, and sits down. His green eyes appear expectant. "You've been out for a while, I figured you were hungry. Hey, are you... are you sure you're okay?" you realize you were staring. "Yeah, my head's killing me.. This sun isn't helping." As much as you don't want to complain, you say it because your head is killing you. It's throbbing from the inside out. Geez, it hurt. Ergh, the sun was so bright-- After a moment you notice the tom shifted to block the sun. "I... I'm sorry I didn't help. I didn't realize you were falling from the tree, I was hunting and... I'm sorry." He confesses, looking at you with so much anxiety you recall he lost his first best friend. He'd known he was seeing the other clanner, and pondered guiltily all the time why he didn't stop it before he was executed. "It's okay, Sprouts." you offer. He looks relieved, but still guilty. "Thanks, buddy. I just feel really bad about it, y'know?" you smile softly, and motion outside the den. "Look, wisps." he perks up immediately and watches with wide eyes. He brings his paw up to trace the cloud with his paw. "I wish I could fly like a bird, touch the clouds, and never be guilty again." You smiled wider. "Me too."

Hi, Thera :3
I've lost my brains at this point, they've scrambled like Easter eggs, so I'm just going to make a basic list of Sprout stuff

Boring Basic stuff
Role: Best Friend
Name: Sproutfleck
Appearance: A white tom with re-/orange/brown spots and flecks and green eyes Scars: One over his eye
Primary color: White
Secondary color: Orange/brown
Pattern: Small and large spots
Eye color: bright, pale green
Tail length: Stub

Better stuff

Loves: Clouds, Thunderclan, Hornets, seeds, his very few friends
Hates: Being disrespected or underappreciated, toads, dreams (Mostly about his old friend Deerflicker), Owls

Favorite Past time(s): Watching the clouds, battle training

Biggest Secret(s): Sproutfleck has a fear... of toads. MORE IMPORTANTLY, he regrets not stopping Bumblestar during Deer's execution

Love Language(s): Emotional Security and Words of Affirmation

Traits he likes to see: Sprout wants to know he can rely on you with his life, and trust you with the biggest of his secrets. He wants to be able to confide. Basically, he wants to be able to trust. When he can trust you, he'll die in a heartbeat for you.

Things he can't bear to see in a friend: He hates being lied to, or when someone doesn't trust him with a secret. It really hurts the guy when he relies and trusts in someone so much and they don't trust him back. He doesn't like stalling or excuses. Again, with the trust. It's the biggest part of his relationships. He needs a confidante sometimes, ya know?

user20199_pic48041_1707183721_thumb.png
Sproutfleck
Purrks: None
Tags; @Dolomedes

Okay, that was a sneaky mention. I apologize. /j

I hope you like the guy, I guess? Might edit this to make it even better. I lost all creativity at this point. Gone, down the drain. Lol.

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently

Last edited by zBlaze; March 26th, 2024 at 06:30 AM.