back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernwillow View Post
Fernwillow
she/her || ThunderClan

Fernwillow gasped as a contraction started. "Glimmermask! The kits!" She was so nervous but excited for her new kits.

(TIME SKIP)

As she lay in her bed, she thought of the names for her five new kits. The light gray tom with dark gray stripes on his forehead would be named Heronkit. The gray spotted tabby she-kit would be Aspenkit. The patched tabby she-kit with brown patches would be Frondkit. Littlekit would be the gray and black calico she-kit, and finally Silentkit would be the gray she-cat with white puffs of fur.

@The Kitty. @appariitiion @blxze. @braveleopard. @LuvWarriorCats247
@CallMeCrimson

The small tom mewed and mewed, a desperate cry out into the nothingness that he saw. The poor kit, Heronkit, was born into this world without sight, and while he didn't know a difference, he knew he felt scared. He sat there, flailing about with no direction, only wanting to find Mama. He didn't know at the time that he was different- how could he? This was his existence, and the first thing he knew. He wailed and wailed into the void, searching for any sign of his mom.

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that