View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2024, 03:31 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Default Re: Will you be the B in bestie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomePerson View Post

Willowpaw
| ShadowClan Apprentice | 6 Moons | She/Her, Female |
| Kitty soft paws [inactive] |

Her heart skipped a beat as the she-cat padded closer, tail lashing. Turtlepaw's tone made her eyes widen with a mix of fear and confusion. She braced herself for what this cat was going to do, certainly nothing bad? What if she asked her to do something bad?? She visibly calmed down, as Turtlepaw said she only wanted to train. Sure, she could train! Training was always good, wasn't it? She stared at the ground embarrassed when the she-cat thought she looked hilarious, making a fool of herself hadn't been on her bucket list, but at least she could cross it off. "I-I, uhm, can-can maybe- Uh, I- can I maybe-maybe train with- with you?" She looked up from studying her paws, the slightest smile on her face. She felt like going out, and maybe hunting. Her mouth watered at the thought of prey, and she suddenly recalled how hungry she was. Shaking off the lingering hunger, she added "Uhm, but I-I'd be s-super duper to-totally f-fine if you- if you s-said no." She would be fine, but her ego wouldn't. She lightly tapped her tail to the ground, hoping she'd get to go and train with her. Maybe they'd get another cat with them? She could possibly train her social while practicing hunting and all that apprentice stuff. She wasn't a big fan of the cold tho, it made her shiver, which she disliked heavily for no particular reason.

Turtlepaw

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

“Even better! Come on, I’m still sorta new to this whole clan thing so I don’t want us to get in trouble if we leave camp without a warrior with us so we can train…” the molly said with a heavy sigh, her tail flicked as she thought of which warrior would best suit their training.

“Now that I think of it they may not let us go out of the clan due to those ugly creatures out there…but it would be a good learning opportunity…” Turtlepaw said aloud, to who? Herself but it was loud enough for Willowpaw to hear.