View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2024, 06:50 PM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliri View Post

Springlight
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

This almost seemed to be an occurring thing that happened often; cats busting into the den with random injuries that she couldn’t prospect as something that had happened. Then again, it wasn’t like she wasn’t used to seeing cats come bursting into the den with injuries that battered themselves, more puzzled with how they happened in the first place. Without much hesitation, Springlight hopped herself up onto all fours and trotted over towards the group, eying the kit who seemed to be bleeding profusely from injuries that she didn’t have any clue came from. Either way, it was better to start working and hopefully get this kit all patched up without any possible incidents happening like this again. However, suspicion drew itself into the calico as she eyed the feline who brought Minnowkit into the den, placing herself down as she began to work along Drizzlecloud to cleanse out Minnowkit’s wounds, using her piece of moss from the moss sheet that Sprucepaw thankfully found for the medic duo in case they ran into similar situations like this. “How… did this… happen?” Springlight questioned, her maw muffled by the moss that she was using to clean out Minnowkit’s grisly wounds.

@Omari @Artemis @Moondapple [ very rushed and I apologize for it ]
Shadowstorm looked at Springlight. "Bird attack outside the nursery, from what Nightshine, the queen who was there, told me. Something about mag pies and ravens? If you want to know more, Nightshine is over there with her kit, Whitekit, and her adopted kit, Berrykit. Berrykit was was there herself, although I don't believe she wants to talk about it. But you could try her anyways." Shadowstorm flicked his tail over to the trio, who watched what was happening.