View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2024, 04:36 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear || thunderclan medicine cat apprentice
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

Well, at least Silverstorm wasn’t too bothered by the young medic working to get his wounds properly patched up. Thankfully, they weren’t that severe to the point where she would’ve needed to send a cat out to properly find any source of marigold to help keep this wound from potentially becoming infected and leading up towards Silverstorm’s possible death. ThunderClan didn’t need any more deaths on its path. Enough deaths have already occurred as it is; another one would just make the situation worse for everyone in the clan. As Springpaw quietly dabbed the dampened moss-ball against the wounds, she began to watch it turn into a murky, crimson red, a minor difference compared to its natural vibrant green. As the wound began to clear away from its reddish hue and reveal its tattered skin and irritated tissue, Springpaw set the bloodied moss-ball to the side and began to unfold the wad of cobwebs with her claws, being as concise as possible so she didn’t puncture any claw marks into the tender webs. Afterwards, she reared a forepaw up and began to carefully compress the cobwebs onto each of the wounds, watching as blood easily soaked its way into the silvery mass.

After a few more gentle nudges with her paws and careful attention to detail towards the patched wounds, the young medic casted Silverstorm a small smile. “Well… you are… all finished… from here… just make… sure to… come by… the medicine den… often so… I can check… on the… wound,” Springpaw explained, making her way towards the stream in the middle of the den to wash off her bloodied paws so she didn’t have to carry the stench all day. As much as she was used to it, she didn’t want to deal with it for the entire day.

[ -1 cobweb ]

@Desert Rain Frog [ all finished! ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; January 16th, 2024 at 04:36 PM.