View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2024, 03:17 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Teams n' Trainin' n' Teachin'

Event [#event]

@SeonghwasBunnyEars - Willowpaw, Hawksun, Brightnight: Teacher - Weepingpaw, Summerpaw: Trainee
@Katiethewolfchild - Toadpaw, Wishpaw, Rabbitpaw, Sparrowpaw: Trainee
@Blazing - Pigeonpelt: Teacher
@FruitBatz - Moonpaw: Trainee
@Dolomedes - Seabreeze: Teacher
@Fernwillow - Foxtail: Teacher
@Breaking Dawn - Rainpaw: Teacher
@iliri - Cormorantpaw: Trainee
@kittycatburmise - Irisfrost: Teacher
@chickadee - Tulippaw: Trainee
@Saki - Wisteriaheart, Treeheart: Teacher
Wisteriaheart cleared her throat after some 20 or so cats showed up, some teachers and some trainers. She just needed to pair them up. She took a deep breath before speaking.

``Ahem! Please listen up! This event will consist of four games, all based on the four requirements to become a warrior. Battle, swimming, land hunting, and water hunting. The warrior assigned to you will teach you a crash course of the topic and then the apprentices will go head to head in battle for the secret winning prize! For example, in the battle section, the teacher will show their apprentice a few basic moves and then I will pair up the apprentices to go against each other. Now for the pairings. `` She said, all with one deep breath but making sure to speak loud, clear, and slow enough for every single cat to understand and hear (Hopefully making sense of her rules as well).

After a moment she started with the pairings ``Willowpaw will teach Toadpaw, Hawksun will teach Wishpaw, Brightnight will teach Moonpaw, Pigeonpelt will teach Weepingpaw, Seabreeze will teach Sparrowpaw, Foxtail will teach Rabbitpaw, Rainpaw will teach Commorantpaw, Treeheart will teach Tulippaw, and lastly Irisfrost will teach Summerpaw, `` She finished and shook her fur off.

``Now the first thing will be water hunting, you have until sun high to teach your apprentice to water hunt and then bring back as much prey as they can! The warriors should NOT hunt to bring them back! All prey goes back to camp, the teachers do not play the game, the teachers show the apprentices and the apprentice repeat. I will be checking on EVERYTHING since I do not have an apprentice. I will be anywhere and anytime so do not even think about cheating!!`` She said sternly

``You my begin!`` She cried out cheerfully.

(Please let me know if you have any questions or if I missed anyone for pairing)

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; April 15th, 2024 at 03:18 PM.