View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2024, 06:37 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ‘Through the Willow Trees’ [T]

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |

Willowpaw’s voice caught them a bit off guard, the poor thing sounded terribly frightened and the warrior turned to glance at the young molly with concern. Then following Willowpaw’s question, her sickly green eyes turned to the cobweb trees and then sighed softly, they were a bit frightening they suppose. “The cobweb trees don’t really have much life at all, besides the odd caterpillar here and there. Sometimes birds will perch but nothing all that scary.” The warrior spoke reassuringly, or at least tried to sound reassuring. Next on their list after the Icy Heartlands is none other than the Mourning Ruins, but maybe the pair should go to the Sunkissed Creek instead. Don’t want to frighten Willowpaw anymore by going from scary forest to burned ruins. Yep, the creek first, then a border, then the ruins. That sounded like a plan. The warrior gently nudged the apprentice to start walking with her, Moonmeadow remained by her side.

The warrior began to lead the apprentice away from the trees and padded through the terrain of Shadowclan before finally coming across the Sunkissed Creek. Moonmeadow as per usual started with a little spiel of the place as they stopped walking. "This here is the Sunkissed Creek! Pretty good for prey and the likes but has a nasty habit of getting predators for some reason." Moonmeadow wasn't sure why herself to be completely honest. They just like it here they guess, well they like it here so maybe that counts for something. Nothing too special besides that. They weren't sure of any games that would work for this place so Moonmeadow just let the apprentice take in the new area before they moved along to the next spot.
[ @Myling - Willowpaw ]
[ Note: This takes place before the meeting that has announced the lost of Sunkissed Creek so I will be continuing as such. Next post will be Herondive Hollow. ]

Shadow's Break
Croaking Swamp
Sunkissed Creek
Mourning Ruins
Icy Heartlands
Moonlit Grotto

Herondive Hollow
Saltmeadow Marsh
Whispering Wetlands

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!