View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2024, 09:12 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ‘Through the Willow Trees’ [T]

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |

Oh dear! How did they forget to introduce themself? Moonmeadow gave a chuckle, "Seems I got a bit ahead of myself there, my name is Moonmeadow." The apprentice seemed to be excited about traing at least which was a good sign. Like Moonmeadow always says, no point teaching the unteachable, the only cat unteachable are cats who don't want to learn. The warrior reached to gently ruffle the apprentice with a grin, but made sure to give Willowpaw the time to move away if she didn't really like touch. After, the warrior was quick to start off towards the camp's exit making sure that the apprentcie was following behind them with a glance of sickly green eyes.

It didn't take too long to get to the first destination for Moonmeadow to explain. The warrior slowed to a stop and motioned for Willowpaw to do the same. "We are officially in Shadow's Break! This here is nearby to the Icy Heartlands! Make sure to keep an eye out for any brambles because they like to grow thick around these parts." The warrior bounded forward a few bounces, stopping again by the stream before closing her eyes and taking a dramatic inhale of air. Scenting for the bountiful prey that was only going to grow more abundant as the rest of the iciness of leaf bare fully gave way to new leaf. Moonmeadow opened her eyes and sat down, gesturing for the apprentice to take a seat in front of her.

"I want you to try and pick out as many unique scents as you can. Even ones you can't quite name." The warrior encouraged with a cheerful grin. Having Willowpaw interact with each new landmark and border would do well to help the molly to remember and remain interested in the lesson. Shadow's Break was known for its hunting grounds so it made for the best landmark to play her scent game. Moonmeadow waited patiently for the apprentice, letting the young molly take her time to take apart the air around her.
[ @Myling - Willowpaw ]

Shadow's Break
Croaking Swamp
Sunkissed Creek
Mourning Ruins
Icy Heartlands
Moonlit Grotto

Herondive Hollow
Saltmeadow Marsh
Whispering Wetlands (I don't think we are allowed here due to the mink issue currently...)

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; March 30th, 2024 at 09:17 PM.