View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2024, 05:12 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: "they still tell the legend of how you disappeared"

Heronpaw feels a child run down her spine as the Leader looms just over the boarder. Her voice is bone chilling to the apprentice. Was she serious going to harmed or killed right now? The cream pelt was covered by the growing rainfall and Herondive Hollow was slowly becoming covered in it as well. And it didn't help she was hard of hearing either. Heronpaw turns her head towards the scarred shecat, Bumblestar. Heronpaw knew her name simply because of the Gathering, leader of Thunderclan and she lead with an iron paw. It was something Heronpaw could at least support regardless of the current climate.

Heronpaw listens, straining her right ear to grab onto what she could hear through the constant rain. The grey shecat couldn't help but laugh at the Leader's words. "You act like my mother would heal me for either of those problems, and she wouldn't care if I was out here anyways. Say, how is that your business?" Claws dig silently into the earth. Prompting to get an answer from Bumblestar.

Yellow and blue eyes try to get a better view of the Queen of Skies, but Heronpaw wouldn't move at the current moment. It could cause panic and get her killed. Water dips from her pelt as she starts counting the heartbeats that pass before a response as a way to remain calm.

[ @dino. ]

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen