View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2023, 08:39 AM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post

Looking up as an unfamiliar tomcat padded up to her, Hazykit's fur spiked and she stepped backwards, white azure eyes taking him in, wondering if he was a potential threat. Relaxing slightly as he spoke, the mottled gray and taupe kit shrugged lightly, wincing at the term 'beat up'.

She always looked beat up, this was actually one of her better days. In her opinion, the bruises she had received from her father before she joined the Clan were almost completely faded now, and her bloodied scruff had clotted after a little bit.

Now that Fallownose had taken care of her dad, she was ready to start a life without much fear. "I'm alright, I think it's getting better." It wasn't in a place that was visibly accessible to her, but she had a feeling that it was doing better. She appreciated the concern, though. She never got that when she lived in the Dusk Syndicate.
Hawksprint

Hawksprint stood still and didn't follow the kit as she backed away from him a few steps. She seemed scared. He knew she had been in the dusk syndicate before, but other than that he knew nothing about her. "Perhaps we should still take you to see Cowtuft?" He offered the little kit and flicked his tail in the direction of the medicine den. "At the very least, I'm sure he could maybe give you something to ease the pain" The tom added in an attempt to comfort Hazykit.

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464