View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2024, 01:58 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow led Darkcloud and Moonpaw back to camp with nothing else too exciting happening, though sometimes boring was fine as it meant no issues had happened. With her mouth full of herbs, Moonmeadow wasn't quite able to make as much small talk as they had before but hopefully Darkcloud and Moonpaw didn't mind. When they entered camp, the warrior led the other warrior and apprentice to the medicine den, finding Lostspark and setting the herbs down. Moonmeadow lifted her head and gave the medicine cat a smile, "There you are! I think we had a good patrol, Moonpaw was excellent!" The warrior sent the apprentice a cheerful smile and motioned with her tail for him to show off his treasures.

Moonmeadow would let the little tom show off his bounty and gifts on his own, no need for Moonmeadow to ruin the apprentice's surprise, though if Lostspark had any issues with it then the warrior would be around to cover for the tom. Her sickly, green eyes moved to her other side where her fellow warriors was, and watched as they checked in and dropped off their herbs. All in all, things went well! No one missing and everyone putting in full effort! "If that's all then I'll be heading out but if you ever need any help just give me a holler."

[ Moonmeadow's: 5/5; 3 Comfrey, 2 Celandine ]
[ Darkcloud's: 5/5; 2 Comfrey, 3 Celandine ]
[ Moonpaw's: 5/5; 1 Comfrey, 1 Celandine, 3 Wild Flowers ]

[ @Morrigan - Darkcloud | @Poprock - Moonpaw | @Rose - Lostspark ]

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!