View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2024, 11:04 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Sick
Default Re: Lightningpaw and the cursed Apprentice! (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Green eyes shifted from the ginger apprentice to the clearing the activity going about every which way from the other warriors and apprentices. Not that Rabbitpaw would actually just ignore his friend, that was just a loaded question for him right now. Is he okay? Well, yes, he was. Things were alright for the most part, he was still weighed down by the death of Fallownose but seemed as though his clan was forgetting him already. The cursed apprentice sighed and answered slowly, as if he was convincing himself of the words as he said them. "I am alright, I've been better, but I am alright. The... umm, Fallownose's death is still... you know, fresh I guess?" He knew of other cats that haven't moved on like the rest of the clan, like him, Twilightstar and Bravebird being some of them. But they were close to him while Rabbitpaw wasn't. There was more to Fallownose's death that weighed on Rabbitpaw's bones but he didn't dare speak it, if he said it out loud then there would be no denying of it.

Rabbitpaw picked up his grin from where it had faltered for the moments he was silent, and licked at his paw, trying to remain unaffected like he was expected to be. "Anyways, your umm, your training! Have you tried asking around for help? That's what I did!" He tried to change the subject back to something more innocent and easy to talk about. It wasn't as confusing and it didn't feed into the storm that was in Rabbitpaw's chest, almost suffocating him at times.

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
Rabbitpaw header made by Marigoldwhisper!

It was at the point that Lightningpaw noticed how Rabbitpaw was attempting to avoid telling Lightningpaw the truth of what was up he instead would stand up and growl. "Of course I have! I am going for a walk! If you want to be honest with yourself find me!" Lightningpaw would growl as he walked off. It wasn't usual to see Lightningpaw's prickly side but Lightningpaw hated when others couldn't be honest with themselves. If Rabbitpaw followed he would find Lightningpaw in a clearing he seemed to be pretending he was fighting another cat as he was practicing battle moves. Although his movements were awkward and seemed to not carry much power behind them.