View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2024, 10:09 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: This is my kingdom come [P]

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan's head lionheart | 27 moons | active purrks

Confusion glittered across her gaze as the tabby beside her stopped. It was rare, and shocking, to discover a RiverClan cat who didn't like the water. Dusklion glanced between the stream and Rainpaw. Part of her was annoyed, to say the least. Here stood a fourteen moon old cat, overdue for his name, and he was... terrified of water. Okay. "Well, not unless you wanna become a fish while tryin' to hunt them," she tried to joke lightheartedly, but there was a small hint of frustration in her tone. There was only one explanation that she could think of to explain his aversion to water.

"...Do you not know how to swim?" The question came out half genuinely curious and half in a 'seriously?' tone. The dark tabby glanced again at the stream, trotting towards it. It wasn't even that bad really, the current wasn't fast at all and the waters were pretty calm for the most part. Dusk dunked a paw in and lifted it, flicking the water droplets off and glancing back at Rainpaw. "It's really not that scary... 'specially now. The current isn't fast..." Maybe he just hadn't been taught properly.

[ Rainpaw - @Breaking Dawn ]