View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2024, 02:52 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: Will you be the B in bestie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myling View Post

Willowpaw
| ShadowClan Apprentice | 7 Moons | She/Her, Female |
| Kitty soft paws [inactive] | Heightened Perception [smell] |

She returned the other Apprentices' smile, but it faded slightly, as she was asked about being a Warrior. She felt troubled. She found that she didn't really want to be a Warrior all that much, even though she wanted to serve her Clan the best she possibly could. She reflected perturbedly for a second. ´´I'm- I'm not sure,´´ She mumbled, now feeling a little ashamed of it. She was just scared, there was a lot about the world around her that she was unfamiliar with, and it would hinder her ability to be a good member of the Clan. She wanted to do something with herself, or she'd just go to waste. She was a totally new apprentice, a decent amount of potential, but it would all be in vain if she just gave up at 7 moons of age. Fighting for her Clan could be pretty good, or it could be like a burning pit of fire that led to the Dark Forest or something, and she felt like sticking to 'Better safe than sorry' route for now, at least. ´´Uhm, do you know, er, do you know how- uhm, how it is to be a-a Warrior? Or, uhm, nay, heard of how it is?´´
(eeeeeek i get really stressed when bumping people - i'll try to get better at it asdjkhkghjksak)

boople!

@FruitBatz

Currently a bit sick, and I've also been feeling unmotivated and uninspired recently ;-; Posts might be shorter, and might come out sooner