View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2024, 10:36 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint Tent

"It seems, in searching for eggs, you've stumbled across a large, obnoxiously colorful tent. Around it are bright signs that say things like "Egg Hints Here!" and "EGGS EGGS EGGS". You're not too sure how you didn't spot it until now, but oh well. For one reason or another, you decide to walk inside..."

-

Welcome one and all to my lovely egg hint tent! I'm so glad to see all your smiling... tired-looking... oh man why do you have a knife...? faces! As the resident goose expert around these parts, I'm willing to cough up some hints as to where I- I mean, the culprit, hid Percigoose's eggs. Ah ah ah, I will have to charge a fee, though. No, I don't want your Kitty Koins. I have far too many already. Instead, I want your souls.

...No? Fine, then they're free. Whatever.

Privately message me the phrases you have found before 8 pm et on March 29th, 30th, and 31st. Each day that you PM me your phrases, I will give up to two hints by the end of that day. This means, if you have five eggs that have stumped you and you want hints for all of them, you'd better PM me before 8 pm on all 3 days!

Do not put your phrases in this thread. If you wish to reply to this thread, feel free to sing my praises