Old March 29th, 2024, 01:28 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Knowledge trading center

Quote:
Originally Posted by hades. View Post
Fallenwish had been waiting for someone to exchange knowledge with when she spotted Minkpaw. She knew they were good with herbs, at least to some degree. Perhaps she could teach her some, too. Then, if Minkpaw became medicine cat, which might happen, she didn't know, they'd know some herbs, and vice versa.

She approached the younger cat. "Hi, Minkpaw." Fallenwish said. "I don't know if you know these herbs, But I could teach you willow bark, fennel, maybe a few other herbs." She listed the least well-known herbs she knew. "I'd want to know more herbs, if that's good with you."

minkpaws ears perked at the offer, willow bark and fennel sounded good, she could use that knowledge...in exchange for her own knowledge..she grimaced inwards, her own knowledge.. she could- she could do that yeah. the bengal molly nodded, giving fallenwish a smile, "sounds good!".
striped tail carefully wrapping around her paws she sat, waiting for the explaining to start while trying desperately to land on a herb she could spare to share knowledge about, perhaps honey? honey was useless enough to share right? , low humming rumbled from a throat, hopefully distracting her from the immediate panic that the prospect of sharing her knowledge put her in, potential competition making her feel jittery and irritable, cold fear creeping up her neck.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store