View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2024, 01:18 PM
~Mushroom obsessed~

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: |`Ollie's Territory`| [OPEN]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theraphosa View Post

The Nameless
He/him | Loner | Moons: 4 | No Purrks

No, I have never heard of herbs. The closest thing I’ve heard of is the stuff housefolk give to kitty pets sometimes.

Lamb’s ear, the nameless quickly committed the information to memory, taking in each detail of the plant. Where does it grow? Here in this forest? The feline dug through his memory, trying to match the plant to something he has seen before while traveling, and while a few similar things came to mind, nothing matching did. Hmmmm…..

So then, Ollie, in exchange for prey I want to learn about these…herbs.” The nameless tilted his head curious, not taking his heterochromia eyes off of the plant, but turned his big ears to the other cat in waiting for a response.

|`Ollie`|

"Mk, I can teach you."He'd be less lonely 24/7 anyways, so he was fine with it. He had never taught anyone anything about herbs after Dagger left, so this was a good chance to learn more about different cats, and maybe make a friend? He walked into his den, and swished his tail, motioning for the nameless cat to follow.

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"autumn is my favourite"

"Why?"

"Nature makes the leaves turn my favourite color, fire."