Old April 9th, 2024, 10:01 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Judge, Jury, and Executioner(s) [p]

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

Well, that was interesting food for thought. Mistlewhisker didn't strike him as someone who dismissed love and deeper emotions the way she just voiced it. He'd seen her interact with others and noticed the way she bonded and took in certain apprentices. His tail would flick once, hitting the ground with a thud to catch her attention. Green eyes would study her expressions as he spoke.

"That's a lot to dismiss if you ask me," Hawkbite spoke. In the moment, he didn't see anything wrong with what he was going to say. He didn't know how hypocritical it would sound since he dismissed the emotions of a couple felines that even blind cats would pick up on. Poor Nightshiver. She was probably the one to get pushed out the most despite her endearing efforts.

"It's pretty easy to open up to a couple cats and dismiss the rest. I mean, Dawnstar does it all the time. Even she has taken on a mate or two outside of Slytiger," Hawkbite would comment, his head tilting ever so slightly. "I don't really think it's a weakness," Yeah, he did. "it shows more bravery than most things we do," Hawkbite scoffed, finally averting his gaze. He'd stare blankly towards the clearing, processing his own words. Still, he didn't link the fact he spoke the opposite of what he practiced.

A small sigh would escape him. His eyes would half-close as he stared downwards at the ground. "Honestly, I wouldn't mind taking a mate if there was a suitable one. Feels like it's limited right now though," he'd muster out. The other issue was his deeper emotions for a feline who wasn't even a part of the clan right now. It blocked out the advances he'd receive, making him oblivious to how others felt. He hoped she'd make her return soon. The dull ache he had without her was an emotion he hadn't processed yet. "Emotions suck."

@Mica

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL