Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 38 moons
[Large black cat with a half-white muzzle and pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
[Hawkbite - @SuspiciousMindz ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker could tell Hawkbite was agitated with her, but she didn't care. If he didn't like her brutal honesty, that wasn't her problem. He was strong, and he could get over himself.

Thinking about the apprentices had her tilting her head thoughtfully. "Yes, I think I wouldn't mind having one myself. Squirrelpaw is coming along well with her training." She paused, amusement flickering in her gaze. "Though, I do fear she might keel over the moment she receives her warrior name." Despite Mistlewhisker's best attempts, she had actually become quite attached to the young cat. Mistlewhisker had no kits of her own, as she had been too busy working her way up in the clan to bother with finding a suitable mate to settle down with. Though, she couldn't really imagine herself settling down with anyone. Squirrelpaw had become the closest thing to a daughter she could imagine. Goopypaw, too.

The thought of mates continued to trail along her thoughts, and her gaze drifted to Hawkbite. He would be a suitable candidate, if she actually felt anything beyond respect and mild friendship towards him. She had seen him casting glances towards Darkfall--good luck with that one, pal--and was not about to step paw into that quagmire. Perhaps someday she would find someone. She had no inclination of looking for a long while.

Something Hawkbite said stuck with her through her musings, however, and she considered the Arkkits before them again. "Dawnstar might not have a choice when it comes to apprenticing those kits..." she murmured. "With how many there are, surely some of their mentors are going to be disappointments." She made a face, a rare show of annoyance and disgust. "If I hear of any apprentices being neglected by their mentors, I will personally take up their training and kill the sorry sods myself." That reminded her of something Moonmeadow said a little while ago too, and the warrior turned her head to Hawkbite once more. "The stealth training class you had me host went well. I enjoyed it. I would like to do more. I know of a warrior who would like to help out as well." Then, she paused. A huff of laughter escaped her. "Ah yes, once again I bring up work."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~