Old March 29th, 2024, 07:23 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Bicker and break.[P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post

->> jayfrost [he/him, rc warrior, 25moons, burn baby burn] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

garlicfeather didnt look like he particularly understood what he meant when he said he wasnt the best cat to ask for advice on that topic which was bordering on ridiculous if you asked jayfrost, they had been friends for long enough that the older shouldve observed the blatant lack of partners he had apart from the darker tom himself.
"i just- 'yer a braw fellow ya' shou'dn have'ta worry that much you know? she'll come back if she values you n' if she doesnt ya can know ya wont be wastin' time, chasin' for nothin'" he continued on his point, hopefully still toeing the line between regular advice and showing how much he himself valued garlicfeather, but if things went well his compliment would just be taken as friendly banter or whatever other cats like to do.
"would'ta been better if i had more than three cats to talk to" was that a direct offer for garlicfeather to come entertain him some time? perhaps.. maybe.. yes.

(very very short because good god if i dont post anything now i might never)
(id like to personally apologize to every single scottish person that might come across this one day)
GarlicFeather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Garlic Feather was just about ready to drop the dandelion thing, maybe he’d been shoving up too much fuss about the whole fight between them, and JayFrosts advice was definitely helping, he really shouldn’t be the one chasing down dandelion, he hadn’t been in the wrong. It will definitely take a lot of self-convincing to get that point in his head but he wasn’t in the wrong, he’d pretty much have to convince himself of this if anything. It would atleast ensure him to take his time with it and whatnot. More then three cats to talk to? Was JayFrost lonely? Garlic Feather took a moment to raise up a paw and count who he assumed JayFrost was friends with, there was him, the two apprentices.. yikes. He should really help JayFrost get more friends. But on a side note (not like his friend count was any better) actually he had a lot more enemies then friends, there was Pepper bounce, ugh. Shadow whatever the thunderrat that killed flutterpaw, the rest of thunderclan, anddd no one else. Garlic Feather felt like he’d had some sort of epiphany when he went to count how many mates hes had, yikes. Maybe he should go with jayfrost to get some friends together so they both had more cats to talk to. Although not many cats were interested in rocks nowadays, or interested in collecting them, ranking them by appearance.. taste. Where was he? Oh right, mourning his breakup, getting upset he had less cats to talk to then he would have liked, being awesome because h was the Garlic Feather. All seemed about right to him. ‘Thanks Jayfrost, that advice actually helped- but on a side note, how come you don’t have more friends? This conversation alone is provin’ my point when i say your an awesome cat an’ all to talk to. I doubt it’s only three.’ And that was GarlicFeather being genuine, talking to JayFrost had been a nice little thing to happen after such a horrible argument, if anything he felt a little more relaxed. Hm, they must be really really good friends then.

(One day i wont be tired and sick well replying to your posts)

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!