View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2024, 11:08 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: The Orange Tree! [Orangeblossom Finder]

@Epiales

I am open to some interactions with Rattail to see how dynamics between the two work out and then if it works out in a way I like (which it will likely be) I am open for a close friend role :3

For Wheat/Vixenkit I would like more information; Personality, dynamic with orange, dynamic with Springlight, other things! I like seeing fleshed out characters if possible for an important role like this (:

@blxze.

I adore what I have seen of Sproutfleck! I would be interested in some interactions, perhaps in the upcoming patrol (if both Orange and Sprout make it in), so I get an idea of how their characters would mesh, then I'll see if I feel Sprout is right for the role. The important roles such as siblings and best friend are the ones I am a bit picky on, sorry /w\

@the kitty

I would be very open to seeing interactions between Glimmer (pretty name btw) and Orange! Let me know any ideas you have, private or public, and anything else :3

@Spartan-117

I am very interested in what you have for Spiderkit!! I'm pretty sure that its a wip so I'll leave this as it looks super good so far!

@nyx

I would be down, what lesson are you thinking?

@kittycatburmise

Blazekit looks like a super fun character so far!!! I just wanted to let you know that I am waiting for a few more applications (or just a while longer just in case) before selecting any siblings!

@Weekend-Wondering

I have absolutely fallen in love with Rosekit's character!!! Or at least the little bits and pieces that I got to see in your post here! I am 100% up for this dynamic and I think it'll be very fun and you got pretty close with most of the Orangeblossom personality guessing though her can be a bit reckless himself. As I was reading this I was thinking maybe this could be a sort of found family between the two and maybe as extension Rosekit would gain some pseudo siblings through Orangeblossom's siblings especially because his siblings are around Rosekit's age, though that would be up to you and the siblings' roleplayers when that is decided. I am open to starting the roleplay whenever you want, private or public is up to you, I don't mind either way.

I will be thinking of some plot ideas for the two as soon as possible, it's just on the later side for me right at this moment so my brain is too mush. So far the only one I have thought of plays off the sibling meeting which would be Orangeblossom, in concern of rosekit's (or paw's) socializing, would try and introduce the younger tom to his sibling's. I think that another thing would be that there is a healthy amount of banter and teasing between the two because as much as Orangeblossom is very 'golden-retreiver' energy he is also an older brother which means its basically his job to tease his siblings and sibling adjacent a bit, all in good fun of course, Orange would make sure that he wouldn't take it too far.

I'll vm you anymore ideas I have for the two, if that's alright with you, I am very excited for their dynamic to play out :]!!!!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!