View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2024, 10:36 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default ‘Through the Willow Trees’ [T]

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |

Moonmeadow finished cleaning through their fur with just a few licks before getting to their paws with a heavy sigh. The feline was tired of mentors shirking on their duties and leaving behind their apprentices, Moonmeadow could never even imagine doing such a thing to Scratchpaw and Shadowpaw, which the only reason on why she had started training Shadowpaw was because the young molly’s original mentor ditching her. Ugh, what a mess. She was sick of it and finally decided to just step up and try and shoulder the dead weight by offering classes and lessons as needed for the apprentices and sometimes even kits of Shadowclan. Someone needed to and the feline couldn’t just leave it to Hawkbite, poor guy is probably constantly on his paws and deserved a break. She made her way steadily to the apprentices’ den where she poked their head in and called for Willowpaw. Through a trail of words, Moonmeadow had heard that the apprentice needed a tour of the territory and was also searching for some lessons on stealth which were both things Moonmeadow was more than capable of doing.

Willowpaw! Hey, kiddo!” The warrior greeted cheerfully, carefully swaying their large tail behind them as they continued, “I heard that you were looking for a tour and some lessons which I can totally help out with!” The warrior had some experience giving out tours now that she had her own apprentices and figured it would be a good start. Weaving through the territory to the Windclan border, hitting a few landmarks on the way there, before walking to the Riverclan border, then Thunderclan border and finishing up with some last few landmarks and heading back to camp. Perhaps they could head down to Moonlit Grotto after the tour as it's sure to be dark by then, for some stealth and night hunting. The excitement of teaching all that they know floods through and courses under the thrum of blood through their body. They were so happy to teach, the confusion of the neglectful mentors came again but they ignored it and walked Willowpaw through the plans for the day.

We’ll start with the Windclan border, then the Riverclan border, then lastly the Thunderclan border. I’ll be sure to point out any landmarks on the way. Then afterwards we can head to some of the general territory to practice some stealth and night hunting. How does that sound?” The feline waited for the apprentice to answer, round ears up, and paws carefully held beneath them as they stilled the excited jitters that were previously running across her fur.
[ @Myling - Willowpaw ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!