View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2024, 08:48 PM
A Heartless Faith

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 days
My Mood: Busy
Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Berryflare

She examined her apprentice. Gosh she was bigger than she thought. Of course Berryflare was still taller than her ... for the moment. She was sure in a moon or so Tulippaw would grow quite a lot. To be taller than her that was. Most cats in the clan were, but she would figure out how to train with a bigger cat later.
Shaking her head she looks down at her. She hadn't really remembered exactly what she had said. This mentoring thing was new to her and paying attention wasn't exactly one of her strong suits. "You nervous? Don't be, I'm not that scary." She chuckled at the thought of her being scary. Though she soon realized she should continue, so she did. "Seems like quite the lazy mentor and cat." She remarked rolling her eyes. Probably another young cat like her. "Don't worry, I'm not like that kid. Probably the complete opposite. Now I'll try my best, I've barely become a warrior myself and already have to mentor you." She meowed standing up straight, trying to have a good impression on her new apprentice.
After a bit more her talking she responds. "2 months of apprenticeship and your barely trained. Gosh that mentor of yours must of really sucked. Come on, I'll show you some things. We can go over the rest of the territory tomorrow, I don't want to tire you out." She flicks her tail from towards Tulippaw to herself to signal her to follow her.

/ @chickadee - Yep that's alright! If you don't have the time though I can start the territory tour rp /