Old March 25th, 2024, 08:43 PM
Fandomologist - Spooder

Bump Policy: Psst. •{ Anytime, as long as it's not just that second! }•
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@Aquaria @TheFateSeeker_88 [I need starters from both of you]

The heavy scent of pine flooded her nostrils as she took to roaming around the territory. With the snow and cold no longer being a major issue around the clan, Dawnstar was hoping that she would spy fewer outsiders in her home. But of course, it was merely wishful thinking. The colossal feline's nose pink nose scrunched and then twitched. She parted her maw, took in a deep breath, and tasted the air. Nope, she wasn't imagining it.

She switched her long tail and shook her huge head. How irksome. Her paws moved eating up the distance between her and this outsider in a matter of moments. Tasted like nerves, and she could hear some faint mew up ahead. Dawnstar didn't bother slowing her strides while weaving through the trees and shadows. Her amber eyes made out the well-built form of a decent-sized cat.

Quick and soundless as a snake, Dawnstar sprang at the cat's back in a full-on running tackle, using the momentum, she aimed to pin the cat to the forest floor, dangerously large claws endeavoring to dig into the molly's chest. "Hello, trespasser, whatcha doing in my territory?" The colossal she-cat asked, amber eyes burning with cold aggression.

@Undertaker
· · ---------- •• ---------- · ·
Flower / Rock - She/Her - Large w/ Brown And Orange Coat - Loner - 28 moons
· · ---------- •• ---------- · ·

She growled slowly as she stood still for a few moments, then surprisingly jumping up at you and attempting to tackle you back. She had a puzzled look on her face as she saw you were probably a friend, since she seemed to slightly recognize you from a time she visited here and spied on a bunch of cats in a big clearing. This cat seemed to be dominant the last time she saw DawnStar, and she only heard her name once. She knew this... Group of cats was very territorial and shed had some past with them.
"I'm passing by. It's... Lonely out here, say. I'm from the east. Maybe lookin' for friends."
She said carefully, and almost fearful, also tripping on the word "Friends". She released her, seeing that she did nothing to the other cat and the other cat could have knocked Flower back down if they wanted to. She winced internally, and sat down, open for discussion. She was still tense, her large muscles and small amount of self-training whirring around in her head in case the cat tried to do anything.
"I'm ..Rock. I travel... often."
She mewed in another careful but strong voice, still almost saying her real name and heritage and stories, but she didn't want this cat to know her real reputation.

(Sorry for forgetting! I've been busy lately with inconsistent hiatuses and school... But next week is spring break! Yay! )
JayFeather: "We're siblings. We have the same dad."
BreezePelt: *cringes insanely*

Last edited by TheFateSeeker_88; April 3rd, 2024 at 10:37 PM.