View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2024, 08:33 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: everything's gonna be alright [PLOT FINDER]

Name: Wildfire (Clan name can be whatever ^^)

Appearance: Wildfire is a autumn-red tortoiseshell tom with yellow and blue heterochromia. He has a white underbelly and paws. He has very large ears.

Personality overview: Wildfire is just like his name. Wild, burning, and bright. He is a very ambitious kit with a big personality. He can be very hard to control because of his hyper and brave attitude, but he is very smart for his age. He strives to be a cat strong enough to defeat wild animals. He was born in the wild, raised in the wild, and overall have a very strong mind. He's just your average oversized infant that thinks he can protect himself but really, he does so much better with help.

Plot idea(s): Wildfire thinks he can defend himself from the loners but he can't, so basically just going along with the plot you have in mind.
Before completely healing, Wildfire keeps wanting to go out on an adventure and wrestle with the other kits, despite his injuries still not healed.
Because he's very adventurous, maybe he goes missing one day.

Other: Nope!
Mention: @starry

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; April 8th, 2024 at 08:34 AM.