View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2024, 11:15 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Status: ♢You Dart across the floor♢ Try not to lose your head♢
Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Default Kestrelpaw training: Battle Lesson 1

user20199_pic48041_1707183721_thumb.png
Sproutfleck

Purrks: None
Tags; @Rose

Sniff.
Sniff, sniff.
Sproutfleck sniffed the air around Firefly Cove, whiskers twitching as he scented the air. Yep, a good place to practice. A good place for the first battle training, too. After this, he decided, he'd go ahead and show her the territory. That'd be good, he'd thought the night before, and he wanted to get acquainted with her and her skills before he led Kestrelpaw gallivanting the territory of predators. But, Firefly Cove was usually safe so he'd decided this would be the perfect first spot for training. "Alright, Kestrelpaw. I've decided on Battle Training here at Firefly Cove before we do your territory tour just so you know how to defend yourself if there happens to be something dangerous out in the territory." he mewed, flicking the tip of his stub-tail in a way that jerked one of his hind legs a bit. Now to find a clearing. Well, in the meantime he could talk to her about the area, get her used to it.

"Often times you'll be doing training here since it's relatively lacking in anything dangerous, and it's quite the spot for prey, if you ask me." he added after finishing his explanation. Then he paused for a moment to get a good look around. It looked pretty good, this little spot. Perfect for basic battle training."Since this is part of the territory, of course, but a landmark as well I want you to get a good look around and a fair sniff of the place. Let me know when you've taken it all in so we can begin." His eyes scanned the flowers to his left, just to be sure there was no prey, then the flowers to his right. Yep, all clear. Well, that was stupid. He had just been hollering, for course there'd be no prey. Well, he thought to himself, might as well say the truth. "Also, I want this to be a place where you know where you're at if you get lost. I know I got lost the first couple bouts. I hope you were paying attention on the walk here."

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently