My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

drawing by @ Marigoldwhisper

《 Copperpaw 》
37/100

they/them / thunderclan apprentice / ambitious

Copperpaw strolled into the clearing, eyeing the cats. They did have a bit of training, no thanks to Aldercry. But who could blame them for wanting more? They noticed a long-haired tom with an unusually short furred tail. "Hey! Can you take me training. I don't care what kind." they asked.

The tabby puffed out their chest fur in pride. "It's just for practice, but I'm actually quite experienced." They decided not to mention the fact that they haven't got a tour of the territory yet. They'll leave that to Aldercry.

(@Epiales ; Rattail )

Rattail
|moons: 18|fluffy white tom with rat like tail|He/it|ThC warrior|
“Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know.”
― Eoin Colfer, Artemis Fowl

"And I'm sure you do have experience," he muttered sarcastically, looking the apprentice up and down. Their chest puffed out and their face cocky. It started at the apprentice for a bit before finally giving in. "Sure..." he muttered, "a bit of battle training?" he asked the apprentice, the apprentice's response would depend on his mood. His red eyes met the brown eyes of the other. He was larger than the apprentice, making him feel older than he was, at least he thought. A small smirk grew on his face.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties

Last edited by Epiales; March 25th, 2024 at 12:05 PM.