View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2024, 03:01 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Teams n' Trainin' n' Teachin'

Toadpaw meowed hey to Willowpaw. The blind nine moon old was sure that she could succeed. After all she was the only strong cat in this clan full of weaklings. Her blindness didn't mean anything. It wouldn't prevent her from becoming leader one day. She wouldn't let anything prevent that. That goal was the sole reason she bothered to pretend to be like everyone else. Otherwise she might still do it but just until she learned how to hunt and fight so she could survive on her own. Her goal was the only reason she hadn't yet left the clan. It didn't matter that the cat teaching her was also an apprentice. She was sure that she would do amazingly.

Wishpaw meowed hey to the cat teaching her. She wasn't looking forward to the battle moves, but at least this was only water hunting... She also wasn't looking forward to the swimming lesson, even though she already knew how to swim. @SeonghwasBunnyEars

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; April 16th, 2024 at 03:03 PM.