View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2024, 05:38 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Teams n' Trainin' n' Teachin'

Event [#event]

CURRENT LOCATION OF THE GROUP:

CLEARING

Wisteriaheart cleared her throat and walked into the middling of the clearing. With all these new apprentices there ought' to be a little training event, eh? Just a quick and fun little thing for new apprentices learning new, basic skills, right? Anywho, there would be teams and training which was perfect. Even had a nice lil' ring to it too.

``Apprentices n' above! We are having a fun lil' game of training n' teaching! First come first serve! I need up to 10 warriors n' up to 10 apprentices to start! EVEN NUMBERS PLEASE! This game will be n' elimination sorta thing, if you get eliminated, you must leave the game and do whatever you want, you can even just watch. There will be three rounds of games of my choosin' that the warrior of each pairin' up will teach their assigned apprentice. If you got any questions, ask.`` She said, hopefully loud enough for all who wanted to join to hear.

``Also, apprentices with most of their training done is welcome to be teachers, but these competitions will be based around the main things to become a Riverclan warrior so please choose wisely whether to be a Trainee or Teacher.`` She said, licking down a tuft of fur.

(If your kitty is an apprentice hoping to be a teacher please make that VERY clear in your post for my laziness lol, ty)

PLEASE MENTION OR QUOTE ME AS I ONLY WANT SO MANY PPL IN THIS THREAD FOR SIMPLICITY

Teachers:10/10
Trainees: 9/10

My next post will be when there are 10 in each role or on April 13th TYYYY

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; April 15th, 2024 at 02:48 PM.