View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2024, 12:42 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: well that didn't go as planned [loner border plot]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post
Name: Moonmeadow
Affiliation: Shadowclan
Role: Warrior on patrol
Extra: Moonmeadow is very much the 'mama bear' type for any and all apprentices and her clanmates in general. Aka, they will be throwing paws and they will not hesitate to rip a loner to shreds to defend her clan members :]
Mention - @Myling
Quote:
Originally Posted by blxze. View Post
Name: Flashpaw
Affiliation: I think this is ShadowClan right?
Role: Patrol Member
Extra: "St-St-Stop-Stop Th-The-The sc-sc-scre-scream-screaming p-pl-p-plea-please?" She's Half-deaf with a severe stutter. Anxious baby
Mention - @Myling
Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Name: Starling
Affiliation: Loner/Rogue
Role: The dying one
Personality: Starling is like her birdy namesake. Full of energy, often chattering, as flighty as a flock. This can lead her to be a bit irritating, but also endearing in her conviction despite her small size, and cheerful attitude. Just like the birds, as well, she needs her flock. She is a very cat-oriented individual, and needs attention of some variety. Because of some negative experiences with her family as a young cat, she tends to rely on being a bit annoying to get that attention, but if someone is a bit more friendly with her/gives entertaining reactions she can turn into a little battle of wits she'll keep coming back to them. Maybe this is the case with her and Hoshi? She'd definitely be the type of small dog energy cat? Like she's small so she's a bit more aggressive and gets defensive whenever anyone questions her which could totally lead to her starting the fight/going farther over the border than everyone else and getting killed as a result.
Extra: None
Mention - @Myling

All of these are accepted!

Currently sick (*wheeze of feel like death*), so replies might be a bit slow!

Last edited by Myling; March 21st, 2024 at 12:43 AM.