View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2024, 04:03 PM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Status: ♢You Dart across the floor♢ Try not to lose your head♢
Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Experiences on WCO

It looks like it belongs as a famous review on a WCO commerical. Solid gold. Expect mine later. I have a quite interesting story of my own teehee. Keep in mind most things expressed in the beginning are NOT my views now, and not supposed to be taken the wrong way in any means.

When I first joined WCO, things were different. Very. Different. Not by the means of Who roleplayed here, that's not what I mean. My actions on this site changed. My view on it.

When I first joined, High Ranks seemed miles away. Too far to even dream of. But I stayed subtle, tried to stay patient, and focused. Everything that happened in the clans... I wanted to get involved. I still do. But then, I was desperate. I felt... Lower than the High Ranks Roleplayers, less important. Like they were superior to me and my existence. My ambitious, hot-headed, and straightforward attitude didn't help the situation. And that part of my Roleplaying self hasn't changed. But I was desperate to be seen, desiring more when I knew it wasn't my time. I practically shoved my cats into hr roleplays, and then something hurt me. Badly.

I noticed people who joined after me were gaining extreme popularity, and here I was, still at ground zero. This greatly upset me, since I had been working so hard, but I forced my way past that pain and kept going. Sometimes it comes back, but now I know how to deal with it. How to deal with the pain. I know I'm not the only one who feels it, either.

I realized something- my time would come. These people... the people who joined after me... were just more equipped in the eyes of society for the roles I so badly wanted. Anything except ordinary. Society would keep being society. I would keep working my tail off. And when I looked back? I realized just how lucky I was. My cats have friends, best friends, family, and perfect plots. I decided it just wasn't my time yet. Until I'd improved and was seen fit in these... unnoticed eyes, nobody would care. And I'm still working on it.

I know eventually my time to shine will come, my time to have people VM'ing me; "Hey! Hey, are you free to roleplay ___ and ____?" and new people, looking at my profile like I once looked at others'. And I've even made friends with people I thought were untouchable at first. I've realized they're all the same. Nothing makes them 'Much more Superior' than I myself when just plain talking. Their cats may be superior to mine, but not the people themselves. We're all equal. I... I'm a bit ashamed at how long it took me to really notice that. It's been a wild ride in life lately, getting sick and injured so much. But I'm pulling through, and I'm okay. If you folks don't mind, I'm just gonna say who in my new eyes I'd thought was untouchable. Before I say their users, I want to inform you I've never been through this much growth on a website before, let alone a battle kitten forest cat cult website.

First off, I know she'll be laughing hearing this, I used to be dead serious thinking @Breaking Dawn was untouchable LMAO, and now we chat quite a bit and I would consider are friends. Lord have mercy this is so embarrassing now that I know these people. I used to be so, so fidgety about VM'ing-- Yeah, I know-- @Fritter LMAO and to think he's such a nice person and a joy to see around the site! And now, Pepgold is the best ship I can think of out of any possible cat ships I have!! Those are only two out of the many examples I have and I assure you, if you think that a person on this site is untouchable, just shoot them a VM, I guarantee they aren't scary. Or mean. <3

That's my five-minute-written speech. So yeah.

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently