My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

drawing by @ Marigoldwhisper

《 Copperpaw 》
42/100

they/them / thunderclan apprentice / ambitious

(battle perms: scaring / no perms: blinding, loss of limbs, major injures, ect.)

The brown tabby nodded. They didn't start right with attack, their tree attack would be perfect to demonstrate. Just like Redhawk showed them, they walked to a tree and inspected it for crevices. They lifted their fore-paws high on the bark and lifted their back legs. They fastened their claws into the tree and made their way upwards onto a branch.

Taking a low crouch on the bench, Copperpaw leapt to a spot near Rattail. Once their paws hit the ground they jumped behind the spot they landed and they swiped furiously at the empty air. "There." they huffed, glancing back towards the thin tailed warrior. They sheathed their claws, and gave their paw a lick while waiting for the complements...or critiques.

(@Epiales ; Rattail )

Rattail
|moons: 18|fluffy white tom with rat-like tail|He/it|ThC warrior|
“Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know.”
― Eoin Colfer, Artemis Fowl

"It's not the best," he muttered, "but do you think you will have enough time to do that?" he asked the apprentice. It should've been an obvious no. The time to get up that tree and another cat would be crawling up after the apprentice. Not to mention if someone grabbed their tail then they were as sure as dead. He got up, flicking his tail. He watched the kit with careful eyes. "Mmm, I won't teach you anything, yet. I want you to watch how I fight and fight with me, around me, not at me. Too much friction, easier for me to get you if you force your way into it," Rattail said, his voice raising a bit more than a murmur. His paws made his way a bit away from the apprentice. "I doubt you are soft," he remarked, "I don't care for scars," he said, flicking his tail at the apprentice's paws.

He readied in a battle pose... ish. One paw in front of the other, crouched slightly, ready to move when he needed. So, he waited for the apprentice's first move.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop

Last edited by Epiales; April 2nd, 2024 at 08:40 AM.