Thread: April Gathering
View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2024, 01:51 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post

Bravebird - WindClan Warrior
She/her | 45 moons | Beefed Up T3, One with the Warren
It seemed the apprentice agreed with her, and his own comment back about WindClan had Bravebird grinning. She had also noticed that RiverClan was a no-show - which, given how tense things were was likely a good thing. The lilac lynx-point wouldn't fight and break the truce, but she had planned to throw some nasty looks and warning snarls towards any of the fish-faces that decided to show up. She was partially thankful when Rabbitpaw didn't seem too caught up on RiverClan, and instead asked about ThunderClan.

The WindClan warrior wasn't much of a fan of them either, but compared to both ShadowClan and RiverClan, ThunderClan was in less murky water with her after they had conceded land to WindClan. "Well, there's three others, of course," she began, glancing up towards Seastones. "You know WindClan already. RiverClan, too... to be honest I've got no idea what's going on with their leadership anymore. Last leader to take up the mantle was Larkstar, but according to Bumblestar at the last Gathering, she's up and left leaving her deputy Birdsnow to take over. We'll see if that's still the case next moon, though I doubt it."

Finishing with RiverClan, and shifting her gaze from the empty spots where they normally were, Brave settled on ShadowClan next. "ShadowClan's much like us in the sense that they've been pretty stable - somewhat. Dawnstar's been their leader for quite some time, and her mother Icestar was the leader before her." Brave didn't recall much about the former leader outside of the fact that she was always usually exchanging jabs with RiverClan's leader at the time, Lionstorm. "She's had a pawful of deputies, and it looks like their most recent one, Vulturefang, either got demoted, or isn't with us anymore." Not really something she concerned herself with so she shrugged.

"ThunderClan used to be floundering more than a squirrel in water, but they've since pulled themselves back up under Bumblestar's leadership - not without quite a bit of violence, though." At that Bravebird shifted a now narrowed gaze to the deputy spot. "Spiderthroat is her deputy - and a rather wretched cat if you ask me. Nothing better than a rat inside of a cat, but hey can't expect much more when their leader snips and snaps at everyone at every Gathering." She rolled her eyes.

Finally looking back at Twilightstar, she grinned. "And then you've got us - Twilightstar's been at the helm of the Clan since I was a kit back in the nursery. Always sturdy and strong. And Fallownose..." ...That was a topic that Bravebird couldn't finish that thought as her jaw hardened a bit. Thankfully with Rabbitpaw there as a sort of anchor she was able to let it pass over her and fade away.

Before she could answer anymore questions, Bumblestar started to give announcements. Lots of apprentices it seemed, and ThunderClan thriving - not that any leader would ever claim the opposite. The news with ShadowClan perked her ears but didn't shock her. "Seems like ShadowClan's up to no good again. Keep in mind, though we do have an alliance with them, that you can never truly trust any of them. They only look out for themselves, as should we with WindClan," she murmured to Rabbitpaw with a glance at the apprentice.

[ Rabbitpaw - @/Dolomedes ]

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw was happy that the warrior brushed past his comment on Riverclan's absence, he listened as she explained each of the clans and their current leaderships. He couldn't imagine having so many different leaders in such a short time, his entire life and it seems that the entirety of Bravebird's that Twilightstar has been the leader of Windclan. It made him extra proud of his clan for having such strong felines in it, like Bravebird and Twilightstar, it only reinforced his comment on Windclan being the best. He turned his attention from Bravebird to Bumbletstar as the feline began to explain her news.

Woahhhh, that was so many apprentices. Rabbitpaw was shocked by the amount of new names being thrown at him, he was the only apprentice named during Windclan's last...nevermind. Then she listed warriors. Wowee! He couldn't wait until Twilightstar called out his full name at a gathering but that was still quite a ways away. Then Bumblestar explained how two warriors broke into their camp and damaged their herbs. That was horrible though it made him wonder how warriors, oh wait no enforcers, made it into Thunderclan camp in the first place. He turned to Bravebird a bit, "What's an enforcer?" Though any thoughts on that halted to an abrupt stop when Bumblestar explained finding a dead cat on Shadowclan's border, eaten! Eaten!! That's horrible! Surely it was a predator? His mind flashed to Crowtooth's story about the vultures and hawks that ate cats after they had been left for dead in the territory. His ears pinned and he whispered to the warrior beside him, leaning closer for comfort, "Was it really a cat that ate them? How could any cat do that?"

Dawnstar stepped forward next and addressed Bumblestar's words immediately. Though it wasn't in a way that Rabbitpaw was expecting. She confirmed that her cats attacked the Thunderclan herb storages ago but seemed to say that they were off in the first telling of the event. Spiderthroat, He wasn't sure what to think about that. How was Dawnstar so calm and almost seemed happy for the death of one of her warriors under the claws of another clan? That's awful! The rest of Dawnstar's spill wasn't too interesting, saying her cats wouldn't eat any of their own kind, given territory to Thunderclan which was interesting, Rabbitpaw wondered why she would do such a thing, and then apprentices which there were also a lot in Shadowclan and also warrior naming.

As he waited for his leader, eager to let go of the past badness of everything that has happened since the Windclan meeting. Though he realized that it was likely that the invasion of Riverclan warriors and Fallownose's passing were likely to be announced and it made him...frightened and so so so so so sad. He misses Fallownose. Oh wait...did that mean that Twilightstar was going to call out his name alone. No one else was named during that meeting... was everyone in the gathering going to look at him? "I-Is Twilightstar going to announce my name alone?" The apprentice asked though he thought he already knew the answer. He tried to seem not scared as he said it but as much as Rabbitpaw was social that was in his own clan not three clans worth of cats, the majority being strangers who he has never seen or even heard of. That's so scary. He almost wished that Twilightstar would forget about him.

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!