View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2024, 09:20 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
The laughter made Redmire's ears flatten, even if it wasn't necessarily in poor humor. "Yeah," she grunted. "Guess you are."

Maybe she could take Owltalon off the list.

Redmire swatted a blade of grass with one paw and rolled over to her back, brow furrowed deeply. "Okay but just-" She blew out a huge breath. "Look, Birdsnow took up the spot almost two moons ago. We've spent that whole time with no official medicine cats, and she just appointed Fading at her last meeting. She didn't even go out to the Starcave to get her name, she's still just Birdsnow! It's irresponsible and shows a total lack of care or dedication and I wouldn't trust her now to hold up a branch for me to pass under, let alone be an actual warrior. Might as well just nip the issue in the bud now rather than wait it out."

With a grumble, she gave Owltalon a frustrated look. "If you really think she can redeem herself, fine, that's your thought. But don't say I didn't warn you when she ends up thrown out next moon."

Another beat of silence, then, "Are we seriously going to just stay out here for the remainder of this stupid meeting? It's cold."

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

She narrowed her eyes in thought. "Sorry that you're cold. But yeah, pretty sure we'll have to stay out here."

It always seemed to get colder after it rained. Owltalon always found herself wondering why... Then again, it was hard for her to tell when it was cold and when it wasn't. Her fur had bundled her up tighter than a cat in a rabbits burrow. This kind of pelt was both a blessing and a curse. She was warm in leaf-bare, yes, but absolutely miserable when it got hotter.

At the mention of her fur, she decided to actually take some time to groom it. It had been matted for moons now, who knows how long it'll take till it's not mercilessly knotted? Oh well.

She chewed on Redmire's words, a grim expression flicking across her face before she masked it completely. "I'll heed your words, Redmire. Stars, I sometimes just wish some Starclan could come down and be all wise and say comforting things like, 'Everythings okay,' and other stuff. Then we wouldn't have to worry so much about our leaders loyalty." She wrinkled her snout as she further explored this idea but ultimately came to the conclusion that Starclan only showed up when most important. Everyone would be as soft as kittypets if their ancestors just held their paws.

"Thanks." She said, but didn't elaborate. Mostly because she wasn't sure why she was even thanking the warrior. For chatting? For sharing her opinion in a healthy matter? For cooling off? Maybe it was all of those reasons mushed together in a lumpy ball.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!