View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2024, 05:10 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Hide & Seek Stealth Event [everyone]

Moonmeadow
She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |

Moonmeadow grinned as they listened to the enforcer's words. A game of hide and seek, hmm? Well, it's been quite some time since the warrior has been able to play a game like this but she was sure that she hasn't lost her stealth in that time. What kind of Shadowclan cat would they be if they had. They shook out their thick, dark fur, as they stood up and padded over to the enforcer, giving the tom a polite dip of the head. Her sickly eyes looked around the camp and watched for any cats that made their way over to join the game. Brilliant handling of a good bonding exercise with fun and training for the young felines of the clan.

The feline grinned in a good spirit, "It'll be some good practice, alright." She spoke with a light tone but one that had the fire of competitiveness. Scratchpaw had yet to be given stealth training, Moonmeadow having prioritized tours and hunting over stealth though that was on her list of upcoming lessons. The lesson was just going to have to come sooner then. Scratchpaw should do well with some good socializing practice, Starclan knows how many shut-ins this clan had, as much as Moonmeadow adored her clan some of the nippiness can get on their nerves sometimes.

"If anyone wants some tips I can give a quick lesson on some basic stealth maneuvers." Balancing weight to keep steps even and light, utilizing the environment as much as you can, and listening out and utilizing your target's movements against them are pretty easy things that Moonmeadow could give a rundown of before the games started. It was a lesson offered to the kits and apprentices that have yet to learn to give them more of an edge against more experienced warriors and enforcers. Sure, Moonmeadow wasn't going to be going easy but she wouldn't give them no chance, that's one easy way to take the fun out of learning.

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

[OPEN for those whose characters don't know much or would need a reminder about stealth :]]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; March 23rd, 2024 at 08:53 PM.