View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2024, 01:12 AM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by *_Athena_* View Post
Jaykit has a special gleam in his right eye. He had attempted to hold back his happy- and sad- tears. It didn't exactly work out for him, but as long as he was happy... "Y-you... Want to be friends... W-with me? A-a freak?!" Jaykit sighed. "Regardless of that... It wasn't your fault she died... I don't know the whole story... All I know is that she left me... For good..." Jaykit put on his favorite thing: a fake smile. No cat had ever known he had a fake smile when he does it, and it hides his true feelings; two of his favorite things. He had never been asked to be somekit's friend before, so he didn't know what to say.

(OOC: I know, I also see many people doing that, but I also need to take up more time doin stuff lol)

Milkkit
4 Moons | Kit | It/They | Agatha Kitty - Active

Artwork by TheSiubhan on DA

They studied his expression, his tears a moment longer, flexing their digits. "You're not a freak? You shouldn't be so.... mean to yourself." It flicked a tufted ear, trying to think of how it should even respond to the tom's cascading emotions.

"Why wouldn't I? I need.... friends... anyway. Like I said, um, I don't really talk to anyone much. I don't think half the Clan even knows I exist." It let out a soft laugh, trying to compensate for what they just said.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; March 30th, 2024 at 10:21 AM.