Old March 25th, 2024, 07:09 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Sweet Nightmares... [P]

Crowpaw
Purrks: Heightened Perception and Agatha Kitty
@Tiabirb

Fear did not show in his eyes as Poisonberry got nose to nose with the young tom. Instead, Crowpaw's eyes shown great annoyance. He didn't necessarily think getting up in someone's face was a good intimidation tactic, but it was funny to think that that's what was going on in the other's head.

The dead she-cat did have an excellent point, but on flaw that could be used to his advantage. Poisonberry was an intolerable warrior. It was astonishing to think this cat was Sweetsong's sister. All of this was making him wonder what their parents were like. Were they like Sweetsong? Or Poisonberry? "You're right... it doesn't mean I know you. However, it means I know some things about you, just like you do me."

Help her? Yeah... not happening. Not happening at all. She'd be a fool to think I would after what she did during this conversation. The older, and much more dead, warrior's actions were quick, but thankfully Crowpaw wasn't completely blind in his one lacking eye. He had managed to get just out of reach of the she-cat, only to have his neck cut by her other paw. The smell of fresh blood worried him. He was still dreaming, would his fellow Clanmates suspect him of training in the Dark Forest, when that was not the case (even though Poisonberry seemed to not think he wasn't training)?

Or would they just think he kicked himself in his sleep? That's not a pretty bad excuse, actually. The tom rose up to his hind legs and fell backward, tossing his legs up in the air in an attempt to mimic the attack she had done as well as create some distance between the two. Crowpaw's heart was racing. Not from adrenaline, but from the flashbacks from the fox attack he was trying his best to keep out of his mind.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!