My Mood: Bored
Default Re: otter in shark infested waters

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

《 Otterkit 》
2/10

he/him / riverclan kit / anxious / selectively mute

Silk Spinner [active]

In a shadowy corner of the Riverclan clearing, the small brown kitten crouched over some reeds and flowers. Otterkit distinctively remembered watching small black spiders in the nursery spinning their silk into beautiful looking shapes. The image of the intricate silk shapes danced in his mind. He opens his tiny maw and bits off the tops of the reeds. Using his small brown paws, he weaved the left over plants and flowers into a flower crown. Except, the nature crown was a bit too small for his head.

Green eyes narrowed in thought before he placed the object delicately on one of his forepaws. Otterkit shook his paw around, marveling at how the flowers and reeds swayed and danced with all their vibrant colors.

( @Epiales ; Sharkkit )

Sharkkit
|he/bite/they|RC kit|river blue kit with seafoam eyes|

"You'll never catch me!" Sharkkit screamed at the imaginary cats behind him, chasing him. He looked back at the imaginary cats, Hobble, he called one, and Paws. He stuck his tongue out at them, not paying attention in front of him as he toppled over a kit and a few flowers. "Eep!" Sharkkit said, tumbling over the flowers in front of him, getting a few in his mouth from just simply breathing. "Bleh," he mumbled as he spit out flowers, gross.
He got up and shook his pelt out as he looked around to what he had stepped on. "Probably a stupid rock," he mumbled to his imaginary friends as he peered over the flowers. And, to his surprise, it was a timid kit.

He didn't know what to say, of course. This was another kit. Though, he would look back at Hobble and Paw in distraught as he waited for them to tell him what to say. "I.. ah.. very, very, very, very sorry," he mumbled to the other kit hurriedly.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop

Last edited by Epiales; March 29th, 2024 at 09:36 AM.