View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2023, 02:00 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Patrols

Spiderthroat

The Calico made his way out towards the Clearing. His legs were sore, especially his neck. It felt as though someone was holding a hot stone to it. Granted, it seemed as though Rosecrow or whatever her name was knew what she was doing still. He'd give her kudo's for that. The speed at which she patched him up left nothing to be desired, although he'd take the fix up without the sass next time.

That being said, they needed herbs, and he wasn't just sending out patrols and participating in patrols because she said so. He followed his own rules.

"Alright, we need more herbs. Last one's to go get some were me, n Gentledoe." he hummed to himself. He paused, lookin around for some feasible, able lookin Felines.

"If I call your name or close enough to yer name , you're on a patrol. Y'all best report back with herbs, I don't want to hear any sob story about how you couldn't find anything. I don't care." he said.

" Whitebird ( @~WallyDarling~ ) , you'll be taking Wolfpaw ( @naiad ) aaanndd hmm , Shimmerbreath ( @xavier. ) . Go out to Sunkissed Creek, I'm sure by now there's some sort of herbs there. Look for Cobwebs and maybe some Poppy's out there. Don't think we could ever have too much of those."
[Cobwebs + Poppy's]

" Maplebrook, no...was itt Maplebloom? Eitherway, ( @Silvershadow13 ) you can taaakkkeee, hmm. Houndloud ( @Solar ) , and Sandpaw ( @Nixey ). You lot can head to Wisteria Falls. Find , hmm, well maybe find some of that Yellow Flower...what's it called she just used it on me... oh. Marigold , Marigold and how about some Moss so we can start getting fresh bedding around in here."
[Marigold + Moss]

And finally, the last patrol. Eyes catching onto a familiar pelt...well more so two. Truth be told...maybe he shouldn't have been the one putting the patrols together, other than the Apprentice names he knew no one else's names. He wasn't butchering them on purpose...he just...couldn't remember.

"Asterdance ( @x ghostie ) you'll take our newest in season Leader Bumblebutt ( @dino. ) and Goldenpaw ( @Quasar ) to Firefly Cove. Keep an eye on the other grownup of your party." a pause as he did nothing more than Stare at Bumblebreak. "I remember hearin somethin about Honey. Maybe if y'all could try n find some, we can use it as bribery for the kits to cool off n give the Queens and other Warriors a break. Last thing we need is some idiots overworkin themselves. I dunno what it does in terms of healin, but doesn't hurt to have it. Some Honey and Berries. Y'all know what Deathberries look like, so avoid em. Other than that, bring back any other berries y'all think could be helpful. Of course Rosesparrow or whatever will be lookin at em all."
[Honey + Juniper? Berries (other than death I beg bls) ]

With that, the Calico twitched his ears...only to realize, oh, he didn't put himself on a patrol. Ah, he couldn't back down now, that would be too awkward, just tacking himself onto one seemingly last minute. It would be last minute. So, he simply coughed, yes, it was planned like this 100%.

"I...well. The last two times I went out, I watched our Medicine Cat drown in dirt...and the other time I almost saw those Ancestors y'all talk about. So I guess I'll keep my bad luck centralized here.

If you don't know what any of those herbs I just mentioned look like...first of all go see Rosemagpie and have her give you a crash course because those are all important to know about. Secondly, just grab. If all else fails, just bring back things that look passable, we'll both weed out the good n bad. Best to bring something that was grabbed with your best effort, than to come back empty pawed."

"I don't want no dilly dallyin, grab stuff, come back. Anythin and everythin is useful. Push come to shove I'll just grab Roserobin an' drag em out to the territory to find stuff."

PATROLS ARE DUE JUNE 8TH.
  • Only 1 patrol member needs to report. Preferably the assigned patrol leaders (The first Characters Named for each Patrol )
  • Another patrol member must post in the Herb Storage (using the format provided within said thread)
  • Keep in mind cats can only carry 5 things at a time! uwu
  • Mention me once the Patrols are finished up, and you're having your character report the findings! (Report back in this thread)
  • I would suggest against reporting in late. Spider won't be a happy camper.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; May 31st, 2023 at 02:04 AM.