View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2023, 11:43 AM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, Iā€™m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Mossy Lookout [Enforcers Only]

ā˜„. *. ā‹† Sorrelflare

The russet tom listened quietly at what Shadowfur was saying, ear twitching slightly and he nodded, "We should also host an event soon to start getting more battle training in the warriors and apprentices. We have lost many to rogues in the past few moons." Truly he was disappointed in those they had lost, they were weak if they let rogues kill them so easily. Shadowclan is meant to be the strongest but they look incredibly weak with the rogues running havoc which quickly pinged something in Sorrelflare's mind,

"After the death of Shadowflight, Dawnstar has said that she wants no one near the outskirts and that every rogue and loner that we see, even if they don't cross over the borders, to be killed."

Once he had said that he went quiet. He didn't have much more to add on for this meeting.
@Ravensong @Rose @NinjaBloss @Cherry~

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)