View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2024, 04:21 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Sweet Nightmares... [P]

Poisonberry
-----------------

He was a quick study! Which was good, and Poisonberry felt his claws score over her cheek. But within the same heartbeat of his claws coming into contact with her face, her head jerked and jaws clamped around his foreleg, and the massive silver tabby would pull Crowpaw off-balance, then with her hind legs, she struck out at his back paws, intending to send him to the ground.

She released his leg with a sneer, "You pick up fast, but like all cats of the forest, you fight like a tree; You root yourself and lash out with your branches." Poisonberry grinned and lashed her tail, "But a smart warrior learns to fight like all of the elements. Fast and striking like wind, smooth and flowing like water, strong and sturdy like trees, clever and cunning like the shadows." Poisonberry stalked around Crowpaw slowly, purring, no, growling, deep in her chest.

"I can teach you how to fight like all of them...to be the best there can be for any Clan. Skills worthy of a promising young leader..." She narrowed her gaze, her sneer changing into a soft smile. "Forget my silly dispute with my sister; I can teach you how to protect her. You've seen how tiny she is...she was the runt of our litter...our mother always told me to protect her. Perhaps I grew resentful of such a burden when I was so young. But nonetheless, my sister has never lifted so much as a claw to defend herself since she was born...she needs someone to keep her safe."

Poisonberry was quiet for a time, and then she lowered her head, her eyes gleaming, "I want you to keep her safe, Crowpaw..but to do that, you need to learn more than what those lazy ThunderClanners can teach you..."

@SpiritedWarrior

Last edited by Tiabirb; March 28th, 2024 at 04:27 PM.