Thread: [RiverClan] abandoned hope [adoption finder]
View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2024, 10:27 PM
professional yapper

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Chatty
Default abandoned hope [adoption finder]

Until I get a reply from @/occultation regarding RiverClan's outsider joining, this is open to all clans!

This is a little outdated as far as finders go; it was a tad underdeveloped and I've fleshed out the baby a little more. At the moment I don't have time to update, but when I do I'll probably have to make a new finder as it's changed quite a bit. When I get to it, I'll mention anyone who's responded as well as link here, so feel free to still apply or placeholder!

What I'm looking for:

A foster/adoptive parent for my future main! She will be outsider born. The parent is intended to find her near the border, abandoned at just a few weeks old, and take her to Fadingsun. If you haven't inferred already, the kit will be going through outsider joining, and the parent-to-be will have to participate.

As such, WindClan and ShadowClan are likely to end up my only options (pending reply from RiverClan). I have gotten a reply! It requires a substantial plot, but I can work with that if you can!

I don't have too many preferences for this cat other than that they are a warrior and at least 12 moons of age. I also prefer a fairly active rper so we can get a lot of character development in before she's apprenticed. It would be nice for them to have a nurturing personality, but they might be otherwise and perhaps get character development from raising a child!

Who You're Adopting:

Flickerkit | Chatterkit | Shiverkit
Dizzykit | Sedgekit | Mottlekit | Splashkit

The name is as yet undecided — maybe your cat will be saddled with that responsibility, or maybe she'll be given a placeholder name until she's old enough to choose one!

I'm still not set on an appearance for sure, and the personality will be developed through roleplay. She'll age at a rate of one moon every two or three weeks until she's old enough for apprenticeship, and I'd prefer your cat to be very involved in her raising.

Her final design can be discussed with whoever I end up choosing!

Concept for reference:

This isn't set in stone, but she may be, for instance, a russet tabby and white girly with green eyes. She might have a problem with separation anxiety from being abandoned, especially at first. She might have a streak of feeling she has something to prove, based on her origins.

No form required! I prefer a pre-existing cat just for the stronger motivation to keep up, but if you want to make one for the plot that's fine too! Note that this is not first come first served! I'll be deciding as soon as possible, but I really want the right kitty

Here's an optional form if you're lazy or just feel you need one:

Name:
Clan:
Appearance:
Personality:
Dynamic with the child:
Plot ideas:

Ideas for the child (name, personality, appearance, etc):
Mention!: @lark. (don't forget the period)

Thanks for reading and applying! It's much appreciated

Last edited by lark.; April 26th, 2024 at 09:39 AM.