View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2024, 07:44 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Default Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

Darkfall schooled his features into neutrality as Honeylemon spoke. Honestly and truthfully the skills she had to offer didn’t seem to be all that helpful in his opinion. For the most part, the healers of the clan were in charge of dealing with herbs and plants and such, whereas the clan mainly just ate all of the same stuff. It wasn’t enough to shoot her down quite yet, but he did find himself questioning whether or not her joining would be a good idea or if she’d just be another pointless mouth to feed.

He decided that a willingness to learn was a positive, something that could help set them apart. The issue that Darkfall had found with many of the current warriors was that they were growing stagnant and not progressing. Perhaps with a push in the right direction, Honeylemon could be molded into an acceptable warrior.

Allowing Mistlewhisker to ask her question, Darkfall remained silent. TImeliness was very important, and at the very least someone who would be able to turn in patrols is what the clan needed most at the moment. ShadowClan had no room for slackers, and should this newcomer be one, he wasn’t too enthused on allowing them within their ranks. ”I agree with my companion, routinely completing hunting and border patrols would be a very necessary part of being within the clan.” He said with a slight nod.
[ @Micanomancy If I could stay healthy for two seconds that would be amazing]

[/SIZE][/CENTER][/FONT]

Honeylemon
Medium height fluffy tri-colored she-cat

Honey by rust`rock

Her cerulean eyes flicked over to Mistlewhisker then Darkfall, making sure to listen closely to their words before speaking. “I say I’m quite good at my timeliness, sorry if I’m speaking out of term but I truly hate being late and unfinished activities.” The molly said with a heavy sigh escaping her maw, with her fluffy tail flicking at the mere thought of such things. “I never believed in the saying, better late than never, since that late could be moons from now……” there wasn’t much she could say after that. All Honey could do was hope to be accepted and pray to the stars that she wouldn’t do something to mess things up.

Honey by ramen!

(I just saw this @Mica )

Last edited by FruitBatz; March 27th, 2024 at 07:46 PM.