View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2024, 07:01 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: There's always an exception, you just happen to be one! [p!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
He nodded along and trotted alongside her, although he ad absolutely no idea what a vole was. Maybe like a mole? But he didn’t really no what a mole was either. He met a cat named Mole once, but he had no idea what a mole actually was.

He felt silly as he began to ask. “Hey Magpiepaw… what’s a vole? And how do I catch one?” He felt embarrassed for no knowing, as he cheeks heated up. Magpiepaw said everyone in ShadowClan caught voles, but he didn’t even know what vole was.

He watched as she kept trying to groom her own fur too, which was understandable, so he kept asking questions each time she stopped. “Are voles easy to catch? Or hard? Why does everyone love them?” He meowed, embarrassed, but curious.

. . .
@Marigoldwhisper

Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

She just shrugged nonchalantly as she padded forward. "A vole is like... It's like a mouse. If you can catch mice, these should be easy for you."

She twirled around a large tree before stopping to sniff it. After a while, she continued on, her mouth slightly open. "They're kind of big though, almost my size. But I'm totally bigger! I definitely tower of them at least a foot, but they're to my elbows."

Magpiepaw hated voles. They tasted weird and stringy to her. She also hated that she couldn't hold the darn things in her jaws for too long. It was like trying to pull her own weight, literally. She had a gripe with them for those two reasons alone. And nope! She wasn't being overly harsh, Starclan made them prey after all, why should Magpiepaw have any pity for them?

"Well, I guess I mean everyone doesn't mind them. I see their stupid little beady eyes in the fresh kill pile quite often. But I HATE 'EM. Every other cat obviously doesn't care. They're really easy to catch so that probably why we eat them so much. But as you already know, I'm much more sophisticated! I wouldn't touch that thing even if it was three rivers away from me!"

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!