View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2024, 06:10 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Sloerush
Blue tabby tom with white splotches and blue and amber heterochromia.
He/They
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Sloerush took an awkward moment to comprehend what was just said to him. What was that? Oh. Right. He was asked a question. That's right.

"Uh-" He started, eyeing the fresh-kill pile. "Well, uh- I like fish..? Ye-yeah, uhm... Fish. D-Doesn't matter which kind." His eyes travelled somewhere else, away from Seabreeze and the fresh-kill pile. He found fish milding perturbing, he didn't like a slmiy and scaly texture of it. He didn't quite enjoy the look of dead mammals, either. In fact, he didn't like the look of any kind of dead things, from plants to other cats. He would never look at a dead organism without thinking about his life in ShadowClan ever again. But a cat needs to eat, don't they? Sloerush answered his own question in his head. He would usually venture out of RiverClan camp to find berry bushes, where he would just eat the berries. That was how he fed himself. Fresh-kill ocassionally but not as often.

"A-actually, it doesn't matter what I eat. I-I'll eat it anyways." That was a lie, wasn't it? He wouldn't eat anything he was given, he knew he wouldn't. But Sloerush could not bring himself up to reject an offer. It felt too... Disrespectful and rude. He wasn't even that hungry anyways. He shrugged, then glanced back at Seabreeze, his short plumed tail quivering slightly in the wind.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze lit up at the other's words and immediately picked through the pile to find a good sized fish that could feed both of them, though the fish weren't all that big in size quite yet. His claws hooked easily on the gills of the fish and the tom dragged it to the side where he could grab it without touching too much of the other prey simply because it felt cleaner in a way. Blue eyes lifted from the fish to the other warrior and Seabreeze frowned when he saw the uncomfortable look on the other's face. It is possible that they are just uncomfortable with him but Seabreeze wasn't sure and awkwardly motioned to a nearby area to sit and eat out of the way.

As the tom settled into a sort of crouching loaf, Seabreeze immediately dug into the fish, using a singular claw to cut away some of the scales to avoid them. They weren't Seabreeze's favorite thing ever to be honest. Then pulling back while chewing the bite in his mouth, the warrior pushed the fish to Sloerush. AS he ate, the sandy grey-blue tom watched them carefully before turning away his sky blue gaze to nothing in particular. After finishing his mouth full, the warriors spoke to Sloerush with a genuine tone, "Am I making you uncomfortable? I can leave if you want..."
[ Sorry this took so long!!!! ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!