View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2020, 05:29 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports + Joining

With the baby problems out of the way, Flyfur padded to Sootstar to report what had happened, leaf covering the nasty prey she carried so she didn't have to actually touch it. She set it down to speak.
"Someone isn't being careful with their prey. They left this," she gestured to the crow food she had set down, "in the nursery, where Lakekit saw it and tried to eat it, revealing it had maggots in it. Thankfully, he stopped trying to eat it, but the fact it was laying where anyone could have gotten it worries me. I think Lakekit will be alright, but if he seems off, I'll take him to Sparrowskip just in case."
Flyfur wasn't sure how much Sparrowskip or Snakepaw had been taught, but hopefully they had something for an upset stomach. Maybe just induce vomiting since he ate bad prey.
But, this wasn't the only thing she'd be bringing to him. The incident with Rapidkit was still just as fresh on her mind.
"When Lionstorm was still leader, he assigned Foxpaw to help me watch the kits. It was doing well, but today one of the kits, Rapidkit, had harrassed her while I was gone, to the point she was crying."
Her tail lashed at the thought. Foxpaw wasn't the greatest cat for the job, she was too easily distracted, but this really boiled her blood.
The kits shouldn't be allowed to think they can bully her just because this was her punishment.
"I'm not certain what you can do to help, but I thought I'd let you know anyway."
She'd be having a word with a few queens, to have them let their little brats know it wasn't ok to harass Foxpaw. Sure, it was just one kit right now, but it could quickly get out of paw and any number of kits could decide to get after her.

@wnder

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.