Thread: Willow's Rise
View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2021, 04:49 PM
particles of stars

Default Re: The Weeping Tree

Iciclepaw was quiet surprised as well as worried when the medicine cat approached her. Though she was happy to go on a herb walk, thoughts where already filling up in the apprentice's head. Wh- what if... Rainywhisker found out about my meeting with Frostpaw,,, Right. The meeting with the previous medicine cat apprentice, who had attempted [and succeed] in killing Buckstar- then was killed again. She had approached Icicle in dreams and taught her some herbs. Although the place they meet surly wasn't StarClan- during her dream with Driftsong, StarClan had been much more pretty. Iciclepaw had of course not asked about this place, knowing very well it could give her encounter away.

As the tom started to talk, she was drawn back from her cage of thoughts. Oh- so I'm not in trouble,,, She didn't have much time to overthink what the opposite of being in trouble could be in this setting as Rainywhisker had resumed his speech. Iciclepaw tried her best to listen carefully, but was pretty shocked by the end. A few heartbeats pasted in which she said nothing- thought nothing even. Her mind was at a complete lack of thoughts- very unusual for the young apprentice. Soon her thoughts started jumbling up once more. She shook her head once. Then again. "Me- train to be a medicine cat,,," He knows about my power- must have heard about the apprentice den thing,,, mouse-brained nightmares. Though, wasn't the reason she agreed to Frostpaw's lessons because she wanted to help the clan- prevent more deaths... And I can do just that as ThunderClan's medicine cat apprentice.

"Oh- ,,, erm,, if- If your certain,,," she meowed at last. In no way did she notice Rainywhisker's special wording.

[ @implimm]