View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2021, 01:37 AM
chirps

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports + Joining

Kestrelwing
For a brief moment, Kestrelwing was reminded of his blow-out the other day in camp with Bumblestep. He knew that most likely, other Clanmates had picked it up, but he hadn't pegged one of them to be Stormcall. Didn't she have other duties to attend to? The tom contemplated trying to explain himself until the RiverClan deputy's next statement - and the tone behind it. He was already irritated with the slow responses of the so-called warriors he was forced to patrol an unprotected border with, and now this? Luck surely was not in the cards for him, that much he was certain of.

"If you're asking me to apologize for what I said, I'll do no such thing." Kestrelwing held his ground, lifting his chin up in a slight defiant manner. Sootstar knew where his anger stemmed from - and if he didn't, all the more reason for a kit to be in charge rather than the disillusioned tom. His eyes switched between the two cats, carefully narrowed as he assessed the situation. This wasn't just another Clan warrior - so while the tom hated the idea of it, he had to be careful in what he said. "ShadowClan has invaded our border multiple times, going as far as to murder our own in cold blood. WindClan now may be extending their rabbit chases into our land. What's next? ThunderClan barging in demanding territory??" Furious, the tabby lashed his tail. "RiverClan cats have died because you won't do anything but give verbal warnings. We can't afford to lose more cats, especially with Dawnstar running ShadowClan how she is - and quite frankly, the other Clans as well."

// @ghostwriter