View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2020, 05:41 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Adderfang let out a small hum of amusement before drawling "Well I hardly know about the most talented cat in the clan, sounds to me like whoever you heard that from is trying to flatter me into doing something for them, but I am certainly the most stubborn one. That squirrel will be easy prey between the two of us."
The bulky molly gave a soft sigh and shook her head at the next sentence, though it was more lighthearted then her normal scolding gesture "Im going to blush if you keep up these complements Tallfern, you're quite the charming cat. But I dont think Ill be showing you up more then I will be assisting with an ambush. I figure if you can show me the tree that mega-squirrel runs up I can hide and grab it there when you chase it out into the open, Im awful with chases so this method would hardly work without you."

With Tallfern freed Adderfang stood and stretched fixing up the last of her mussed fur preparing to head out. "If you get 'brakened' again do come to me, your fur is far too pretty to be besieged by brambles." She huffed amused at the other warriors antics "Careful if youre much louder the apprentices might hear and we'd never escape their begging to go with us." The molly joked with a flick of her tail heading to the entrance of the camp, ready to get started.

@Larkstripe

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; December 13th, 2020 at 10:46 PM.